AQUASANA WATER FILTER UNDER COUNTER with INDICATOR (AQ-5300)
- Convenient! Drink Directly From Your Water Faucet!
Aquasana Claryum®'s selective filtration technology retains naturally occurring beneficial minerals in your water like Calcium, Potassium and Magnesium for healthier, more delicious water!
- Heavy metals like lead and mercury
- Chlorine resistant cysts like giardia and cryptosporidium
- Organic chemicals like herbicides, pesticides and VOCs
- Pharmaceuticals like estrone and ibuprofen
SPECIFICATIONS (Model: AQ-5300)
- Replacement filters: AQ-5300R
- Rated service flow: 0.5 gpm
- Micron Ratings: 0.5 micron
- Max working pressure: 20-80 psi
- Max operating temperature: 40-90° F
- Capacity: 600 gal
- Dimension: L12” x W4” x H9”
- Tube Size Inlet: 3/8'', Outlet: 1/4”
- Model: AQ5300R
- RM350/Set or RM560/2 Sets
- 600 Gal, Max. 1 Year
AQUASANA CLARYUM® TECHNOLOGY
- Activated Carbon - Reduces pharmaceuticals, herbicides, pesticides, VOCs and MTBE.
- Catalytic Carbon - Targets chlorine and chloramines.
- Ion-Exchange - Filters heavy metals like lead and mercury.
- Absolute Sub-Micron(0.5M) Mechanical Filtration - Captures asbestos and chlorine resistant cysts like cryptosporidium and giardia.
- THE RESULT: Improve pH balance, 10x more contaminants reduced than the leading pitcher plus healthy minerals retained for purely delicious filtered water.
A SMARTER SYSTEM
- The Aquasana AQ-5300 alerts you when it's time to change your filters. No more guessing if and when you need to replace your old filters.
NSF/ANSI Standard 42
Aesthetic Effects - Designed to reduce taste and odour, chlorine, nominal particulate and chloramine which increases lead level in bloodstream as well as causing respiratory problem such as asthma.
NSF/ANSI Standard 53
Health Effects - Reduces specific health-related contaminants such as lead, pesticides and cysts which cause diarrhea, cramps, nausea and low grade fever as well as being potentially fatal.
NSF/ANSI Standard 401
Emerging Contaminants Certification - Tests systems' ability to remove 15 emerging contaminants from drinking water, such as drugs, herbicides, pesticides compounds and other chemical.
NSF/ANSI Standard P473
PFOA & PFOS - Exposure to unsafe levels of PFOA/PFOS concentrations through drinking water may result in health effects including developmental effects to fetuses during pregnancy, cancer, liver effects, immune effects and thyroid effects.
Why Is NSF Certification Important?
NSF International is an international non-profit, non-governmental third-party certification body that tests and certifies products to verify they meet public health and safety standards. NSF is recognised around the world for its scientific and technical expertise in health and environmental sciences and, to date, offers its services in more than 155 countries.
The microbiologists, engineers, chemists, toxicologists and other environmental professionals employed by NSF are experts in their fields and work hard in state-of-the-art laboratories to help ensure the products that we use every day – home appliances, dietary products, cosmetics, water treatment systems, and the like – are safe and effective.
- >97% Chlorine Reduction
- >97% Chloramine Reduction
- >99% Particulate Reduction
- >99% Cyst Live Cryptosporidium & Giardia
- >95% Mercury Reduction pH 8.5
- >96% Mercury Reduction pH 6.5
- >99% Lead Reduction pH 6.5
- >99% Lead Reduction pH 8.5
- >86% MTBE Reduction
- >99% Turbidity
- >99% VOC Surrogate Test
- >99% Asbestos Reduction
- >95% Phenytoin
- >95% Ibuprofen
- >96% Naproxen
- >96% Estrone
- >98% Bisphenol A
- >97% Nonyl Phenol
- >96% Perfluorooctanoic Acid (PFOA) & Perfluorooctane Sulfonate (PFOS)
- >98% Alachlor
- >97% Atrazine
- >99% Benzene
- >99% Carbofuran
- >98% Carbon Tetrachloride
- >99% Chlorobenzene
- >99% Chloropicrin
- >98% 2,4-D
- >99% Dibromochloropropane (DBCP)
- >99% O-dichlorobenzene
- >98% P-dichlorobenzene
- >95% 1,2-dichloroethane
- >99% 1,1-dichloroethylene
- >99% Cis-1,2-dichloroethylene
- >99% Trans-1,2-dichloroethylene
- >99% 1,2-dichloropropane
- >99% Cis-1,3-dichloropropylene
- >99% Dinoseb
- >99% Endrin
- >99% Ethylbenzene
- >99% Ethylene Dibromide (EDB)
- >98% Bromochloroacetontrile
- >98% Dibromoacetontrile
- >98% Dichloroacetontrile
- >98% Tricholoroacetontrile
- >99% 1,1-dichloro-2-propanone
- >96% 1,1,1-trichloro-2-propanone
- >99% Heptachlor (H-34, Heptox)
- >98% Heptachlor Epoxide
- >98% Hexachlorobutadiene
- >99% Hexachlorocylopentadience
- >99% Lindane
- >99% Methoxychlor
- >99% Pentachlorophenol
- >97% Simazine
- >99% Styrene
- >99% 1,1,2,2-tetrachloroethane
- >99% Tetrachloroethylene
- >99% Toluene
- >99% 2,4,5-TP(Silvex)
- >98% Tribromoacetic Acid
- >99% 1,2,4-trichlorobenze
- >95% 1,1,1-trichloroethane
- >99% 1,1,2-trichloroethane
- >99% Trichloroethylene
- >95% Bromodichloromethane (THM)
- >95% Bromoform (THM)
- >95% Choloform (THM)
- >95% Chlorodibromomethane (THM)
- >99% Xylenes (Total)
Specifications of AQUASANA AQ-5300 WATER FILTER WATER PURIFIER FILTER - MADE IN USA
(4 NSF APPROVED, 2 YEARS HOUSING WARRANTY)
1pc x Opener
1pc x 3 way connector
1pc x Faucet 2pcs x inlet/outlet tube
1 book of Installation Instruction